If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a blog about me, my likes and dislikes. I'll make comments from time to time about my work, my politics, my hobbies, things I enjoy, things I hate, things that make me smile and things that make me sad, just whatever is on my mind.

I am a politically incorrect person. Politically I am mostly libertarian with a heavy right wing slant. Anything I post is strictly my opinion. I don't intend to justify anything that I post to any of you. I'm not gonna quote sources or research sources. If you want that then visit my sweet little wifey's blog, Right Truth.

If you have tender sensibilities and get your feelings hurt easily, then this is NOT the place for you. I make no apologies if I piss you off. We spend way too much time in this world worrying about who we might offend.

Having said that, I hope you enjoy some of my posts and antics.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere sweetie. Tell it like it is honey.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, i'm not easily offended.

    was that a good answer?

    *8[ shivering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. - if it's antics you like, come and visit me at my OTHER site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I thought there was no one with B*lls you come along, Bring it on try your best to *iss me off!
    Williebill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came by to say hello and I sure love your wifey!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks nanc, Williebill, and Terri. I'm not such a bad dude when you get to know me. I'll try to post some stuff that will at least give you a smile. I'm not in a mood to get into the heavy political stuff. I'll leave the heavy lifting to little wifey. Yeah, Terri, I love my little wifey too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw shucks!

    The grouch comes across a little gruff sometimes, but he's just a soft and mushy loveable fuzzball.

    Thanks for visiting everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reason follower of your wife blog look forward to visiting you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll be watching for some real profound stuff here...if you at all take some hints from your wife, you should do extremely well.

    Norm & Debbie

    note we both have 'D.H.' for spouses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the blogosphere. Grouches are acceptable, Grinches aren't.

    ReplyDelete