If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Little Music

I just wanted to put this track up from the last group of musicians I was with. I'll not mention the name of the group as they used to get mad if I said anything about the group on a blog, imagine that (See my previous post, Musicians Are Crazy). This is unlike the present group of guys I am with, Morbid Strangers. I asked the new group about posting stuff about them on the blog, and the reply was, "Hell, we'll take any free publicity we can get!" Just goes to show you the difference in people.

Anyway, here's "Born on the Bayou" by CCR performed by my old band. I paid for this recording, so if any of the old band members don't like that I put it up, well, that's just too damned bad! Click the "start" button to listen.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good sweetie.

    Enjoyed last night listening to Morbid Strangers.

    Great musicians. Enjoyed meeting the wives also.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete