If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm So Excited I could Just Wee Wee

I'm elated! We just booked a new gig for our band, Morbid Strangers, at the 412 Grill here in Parsons. The last time I played at the 412 was in February of 2008. It will be like homecoming for me. If you live nearby come on over. The 412 Grill surely has some of the very best steaks around. The band will be playing from 9 until 2. We're all planning on having a rocking good time.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be there ready to rock.

    The steaks are the best ever, as good as Ruth's Cris and certainly much cheaper.

    The folks who run the 412 Grill are good folks, everyone loves to have good food, good music and a good time.

    It is actually a restaurant that serves alcohol.

    I'm so excited.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the May 8th gig? Day before my bday. I'll have to party it up!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, my birthday is May 11, maybe we should have a birthday party on the 8th at the 412, invite everybody. We could even have cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. I'm always ready for a party.....and birthday cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments ladies. I think a double BD bash would be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete