If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Debut with Morbid Strangers


Well, I had a large time last night with Morbid Strangers at the AG Pavillion in Centerville. It was my debut performance with the group and I played bass guitar and keyboards with them. They also let me sing a song. It was good for me to finally play live again after being out of the pocket for almost a year. I'm looking forward to the next gig on April 4, 2009, at Memories Bar and Grill.

1 comment:

  1. You all did a great job. Of course I'm you biggest fan!

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete