If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Playing again


Well, once again I'm playing in a band. I jammed with "Morbid Strangers" last night. I liked them and I guess they liked me cause they invited me to come join them. They play a little of everything, old time rock-n-roll, blues, country, and even some modern alternative stuff. I knew a bunch of their songs already and they knew most all of mine and seemed very interested in what I offered them. I still have a bit of a learning curve to overcome but I'm hoping to appear with them on March 21. They seem like a friendly buncha dudes and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you.

    So you will be performing with the group on March 21, can't wait.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete