If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rockin with Morbid Strangers


Little wifey and I took a trip to Memories Bar and Grill in Centerville, TN last night to enjoy live music by Morbid Strangers (my new band). All the wives, girlfriends, other friends were there and we got to meet and mingle with them. We have rehearsal scheduled this coming Thursday night and next Saturday night. I am hoping I can get enough of their songs under my belt so I can begin performing with them real soon.

Tony Hensley (guitar and vocals) invited little wifey over Saturday night to meet and get to know his wife, Mary, while the band reahearses. What a nice change of pace for me! I'll keep everyone posted on Morbid Strangers.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!

    They really are GOOD, fantastic musicians. All the wives and friends seem so nice and welcoming.

    This is a great band and I look forward to hearing them play and you playing with them. Should be loads of fun.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete