If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chest Pain Conference

Well, we just arrived in Memphis a little while ago for the Society of Chest Pain Centers conference. Right now I'm kicked back in a fancy hotel room in the Peabody downtown. Me and sweet wifey had a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant downstairs and then we took a leisurely stroll down Beale street. There were bands set up in the alley ways shouting the blues.

Whew! Life's tough, but someone has to do it!

1 comment:

  1. The weather has kindly cooperated so far also. No rain. The Blues music was great on Beale Street, I could get used to that and the good food.

    What a nice trip, spending time with my sweetie, good food, good music, what more can a girl ask for?

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete