If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm Stoked!

What a great time we had last night rockin' the Boondocks with the Morbid Strangers! The walls of the little place were shaking and the rather sizable crowd was into us big time. Little sweet wifey was there too. I'm glad she got to hear me play but I'm so sorry I was such a burden keeping her out till 4am.......yawn! Next is the 412 Grill on May 8! I'm stoked!

The band.

More of the band.

Tony Hensley, guitar, bass, vocals.

ME! Bass, keyboards, vocals.

Guy Barber, lead guitar, vocals.

Scotty Raymer, rhythm guitar

James Cannon, lead vocals.

Tony Dee, drums, vocals. You can't see Tony in the pictures from last night cause he's in hiding behind the drums, but here he is now for your viewing pleasure.

7 comments:

  1. The band was great last night. Fantastic actually. I don't mind staying out till 4:00 a.m. if I'm watching the band and you play great music and have so much fun. Can't wait for the next gig.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed you image in the header. You sure do love that fishing hat!

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scroll down and see Morbid Strangers being promoted in the sidebar:

    http://zeevadaveed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying your new band Tommy and Debbie is right, from the music I heard at your myspace place you all ROCK!

    Like my son's say when they think something or someone is cool, they say, "It's SICK".....lol, maybe that one is not too funny but it is supposed to be a compliment.

    I'm from the 70's so I will just stick with "cool man!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone that has commented.

    ReplyDelete