If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Up on the Roof

This evening we spent some time up on the Roof of the Peabody Hotel where we were entertained by a band called the Ugli Stick. Well, they indeed weren't much to look at.

Ugli Stick

Our friends, Mark and Denise.

Us.

4 comments:

  1. You made such an ugly face honey.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he did not dance.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I did not dance, but I did sit there and look pretty!

    ReplyDelete