If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy Busy Day!

Well yesterday was busy, busy for me. I left the Dayton Hamvention yesterday and took an 8 hour drive, first to join my sweet wifey at Arby's in Dickson, TN. We tried their new roastburgers. Boy I do love their delicious roast beast sammiches! It was good to see sweet wifey's little smiling face.

From there we went to Memories in Centerville, TN, where we rocked and rolled until after midnight with those oh so Morbid Strangers.

We had a good crowd with many dancers and I think everyone had a great time.

We finally got home early this morning and took the time to have a couple of glasses of wine and then off to bed. Boy, I was bushed, but I was smiling all day long.

1 comment:

  1. A good night was had by all.

    I like that picture of me. I usually have my eyes closed or something.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete