If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Funnies from your Gub-ment Morons

Last week I went to the driver license testing station to renew my concealed carry permit. As I stated in a previous post, I already have issues with the photo ID requirement. Actually I have issues with the whole concealed carry process. The second amendment of the constitution affirms my right to carry a gun, concealed or otherwise. The state creating this concealed carry nonsense is infringing on my second amendment rights.

Anyway, all that aside, here are some of the questions asked on the renewal form. I can't include all of them, but here are some of the more hilarious of the bunch:

-Are you a fugitive from justice?
-Are you an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States?
-Are you an unlawful user of or addicted to alcohol or any controlled substance?
-Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective ..... ?
-Have you been convicted of the offense of stalking?

I just can't help wonder what the people staffing the drivers license station would actually do if one of the world's dumbest criminals actually answered YES to any of these.

This little exercise in stupidity actually blows the notion of gun control out of the water. Criminals are going to get guns regardless of whatever nonsensical roadblocks the liberals choose to construct. Law abiding citizens have to put up with this bullshit in order to exercise their rights already granted to them by the constitution.

Oh and let's not forget that the state of Tennessee gets to collect 50 dollars from you for letting you exercise those rights.

SIGH! Makes you want to go out and shoot a liberal, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. The questions are pretty silly.

    Almost as silly as those on the Passport application.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there an open season on bureaucrats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, as you know I am a quiet, peace loving man who in actuality has no reason to go armed. HOWEVER, our constitution, I wonder if anyone in washington has read it (capitolization not intended). I rarely leave home without a piece. I have been a police officer in my time, never had to draw my weapon, but I have moral convictions against the state or federal gubment knowing I even have a gun! As a bumper sticker I see daily says, "Fear the Government that fears your gun!" That says it all in a nutshell!

    ReplyDelete