If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stupid Invoices

Sitting here, paying bills. Bad enough in itself, but it's three times more difficult when you try and "remove stub at the bottom and send in with your payment".

When you try and tear the invoice along the perforated line, it will almost never tear along the perforated line.

What's worse, is when you have a little extra left over on the stub at the bottom, it won't fit into the anorexic envelope which they gave you to send back your money! What pisses me off even more is when even the proper sized stub won't fit into the envelope!

I really think it would be cool if the people that designed these moronic systems had to undergo some advanced interrogation techniques for a little while. Maybe I could get a lawyer to sue them on my behalf for pain and suffering????

2 comments:

  1. Is the line really perforated, or should you use scissors??? They could make it easier for you.

    Did you check the BCBS EOB's that I sent you?

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth</a

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems the perforating machine company is going to need a bailout...just statin'...

    ReplyDelete