If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Advice to Obama

I was sitting here listening to Obama address the AMA. He said to the doctors,

"Tell me what to do."

Okay, here goes,

"Resign. Go back to Kenya."

GROUCH HAS SPOKEN

6 comments:

  1. Short and to the point, no "BS". One thing Grouch, how's your bedside manner,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron, I actually have a pretty good manner for really sick folks, but I have little time for folks that show up BSing trying to get drugs.

    I'd buy Barry a one way ticket to Kenya if he was interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on a post the other day at sugarnspice, the post ask what would you get Obama for father's day. I replied, "a one way ticket to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, maybe he could find that Leopard skin Hemmingway spoke of to wrap himself in." We're on the same track.

    ReplyDelete