If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Gig Time


Just wanted to remind everyone that Morbid Strangers has a gig tomorrow night (Saturday) at Memories in Centerville. I reckon we'll start about 9pm and finish when we finish. C'mon over.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm going to miss it. This will be the first one I've missed. I know you will be great and will have lots of fun.

    Your loving little wifey.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry baby. You actually could go. We could take our time.

    ReplyDelete