If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hag Day?????


Do you ever look at something and it registers as something different than it really is? I was walking by the TV today and I happened to glance at the screen. I could have sworn the screen said HAG DAY! Of course it said Flag Day, which is today, but the choice of font made it appear otherwise. Ya know, congress is always busy doing a bunch of useless crap. Perhaps we should encourage them to declare a new national holiday......HAG DAY! After all, the hags of America need recognition too.

Click on the picture for a high res image:
YIKES!

Yeah, I know.....I should be required to attend classes on sensitivity training......NAH! I AIN'T GOIN'!

1 comment:

  1. Fox choice of font is very unfortunate, because that "Fl" looks exactly like an "H". There are some mighty ugly folks out there.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete