If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Had Company

I did not go to the Chest Pain Center dedication by myself. Sweet Wifey came along as well!

OMG! It's BOTH my girls!

Well, Penny the beagle stayed home. She doesn't care anything about Chest Pain Centers.

3 comments:

  1. Trixie, you are as beautiful as ever. If you ever decide to abandon the grouch...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look very spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Lizzard I'm blushing. A friend said today, "Getting old is HELL." I have to agree. I look back at pictures of myself years ago and then compare them to current pictures and I'm forced to admit -- I'm OLD --. I guess it happens to everybody. I'm not complaining, it's better than the alternative.

    Does that dress make me look fat??? ha

    Melissa thank you too. Have you started the new jobs yet?

    Doesn't my honey look handsome in a suit?

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete