If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rare Occasion

Today is a rare occasion. I put on a suit and tie! For those of you that know me, I am kinda an au naturale person. I hate to dress up and rarely do. You all can take me as I am in my blue jeans, a tee shirt and my floppy fishing hat, or you can leave me.......either way that's okay, I wake up with myself!

Many of you probably didn't know that I am the Chief of Staff of Decatur County General Hospital. As of March 10, the hospital became an accredited Chest Pain Center. We are having a dedication ceremony today. A lot of hard work has gone in to accomplishing this goal and I thought it only fitting that I dress up and utter a few words in appreciation.

So I kindly posted a couple of pictures for the laughs and enjoyment of the masses. I believe the next solar eclipse will occur before I dress up again.

By the way.....notice the caduceus on my red tie! Ain't that just too cool???

5 comments:

  1. Well, don't you just look handsome. Always have been, always will be.

    I doubt many at the hospital have seen you in a suit, it's either ER scrubs or jeans.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I've knowed ye aboot 25 years, and I aint neber seen yo so purty! Ye could've only looked better in a Kilt!
    All joking aside, ye do clean up gowood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thanks, Lizzard, that's mighty damn white of you.

    ReplyDelete