If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rocked out

The 412 Grill was thoroughly rocked tonight by the Morbid Strangers. I'm tired but I'm smiling. There's just nothing quite like performing.

3 comments:

  1. A good time was had by all.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morbid Strangers could actually learn and do that Cupid Shuffle. There's nothing to the music part and the lyrics are the same thing over and over until you get ready to stop. The cowboy DJ did that at the fundrasier we did a few months back, and even the little kids were out following the directions. Might be a change of pace for the band.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually mentioned it to both James and Tony H. Neither one said anything but they both grinned. It would be an interesting change of pace.

    ReplyDelete