If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Skeeters and Strangers Unite!


Well this Saredee, the 4th of July, the Morbid Strangers will be performing at a place called Texas Bottoms. I never been there, but I am told it is down on "the river". We will be outside, under some kind of a shed, so I figure it will be hotter than 400 hells. I was also told to bring skeeter repellent. I am hoping my niacin and garlic will protect me, but I am not taking any chances. This is strictly an unimproved gig. I was also told to bring drinks and chairs. This should be interesting.

3 comments:

  1. I need to buy some OFF, they have a new version that does not smell, is not greasy, and supposed to work great.

    I need to find out if we are supposed to bring "a dish" of something, or take our own food to be grilled, I'm not sure. I was told somebody will be grilling... Maybe you can get Mary's phone number from Tony, so I can call and be sure. Don't want to show up empty handed if we need to contribute to the feast.

    What time does this shindig start???

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thass a goowood question, Lizzard. It's in Lewis County, south of Hoenwald. You take state route 99 south out of Hoenwald and eventually you gets there.

    We're gonna go to Tony Henslet's house the guitar player and follers him over. We gonna be at Tony's at 4PM Saredee and go from there.

    ReplyDelete