If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Small Scare

This morning about 11am, sweet wifey slipped on some wet stairs. She fell and broke several ribs on her left side and also cracked the transverse processes in several of her lumbar vertebrae. She's ok. No internal damage but she's in a lot of pain. She's staying at the chamber of horrors overnight mainly for pain control. Maybe I can bring her home tomorrow, but I imagine she'll be moving slow for a while. I don't guess there will be any blogging at Right Truth until she gets home.

5 comments:

  1. Hate to hear that. Hope she feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. BT, you are too hard on that woman. Tell her we're thinking about her and wish her a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawdy! That explains the sudden silence at Right Truth. Please give her all my love and best wishes and that of all her fans in the blogosphere. She has legions waiting to help and protect her at a moment's notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweetie, sure do love you.

    He's taking good care of me.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody. She's back home now and so far resting comfortably.

    ReplyDelete