If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Time for a laugh

I posted this video about 4 months ago before I started the blog. Have a good laugh as our beagle, Penny, struts her stuff! Broadband connection is a must....

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! I think she could do some damage wagging that tail so much! I'll smile all day thinking about her sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my other baby, your are my most sweet baby.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete