If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, June 12, 2009

What I Believe


In my sidebar to the left, I describe myself as a right leaning libertarian. I been thinking about things to write about here and I thought about a series of individual posts about topics on which I have an opinion. I'm gonna write about the constitution, federalism, abortion, gay marriage, global warming, energy, healthcare, education, gun control, drug laws, private property rights, the free market, the military, terrorism, taxes, and I may even think of a few more things to cover. When I get done, maybe you can decide if I am a right leaning libertarian or maybe something else. Anyway, it will give you all a reason to check in and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment