If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where's my zapper?

A few weeks ago sweet wifey and I went to the Arby's restaurant in Dickson, TN. I do love their delicious roast beast sammiches. We arrived in different vehicles. I was coming back from Dayton, OH. We were going to rendezvous there and go on to the Morbid Strangers gig in Centerville, TN.

I got there first and waited a little while. Shortly after I turned off the engine some girl in a little car pulled in a couple of spaces down. She had all her windows down and the stereo going full blast and was playing some of the most vile rap music I had heard in a while. I actually don't consider rap to be music. It's just a bunch of nonsensical noise, you know, but after all I'm a racist. What the hell do I know?

Booming all over the parking lot was a fine selection of F-word, N-word, bitches, hoes, but mostly F-word.

Now if this girl wants to listen to this crap, that's fine with me, but I don't understand why she thinks everyone else in the parking lot needs to listen to it as well. Arby's after all is a family restaurant. People wag their screaming little brats there to annoy the hell out of other people who prefer peace and quiet. This rap music thing is probably not the most wholesome thing for these screaming little brats to hear.

At the volume she was listening, she'll probably be stone deaf in about 15 years or so and then get herself on the gubment dole in the form of disability. Then she'll get a taxpayer funded check with which to go buy her rap tunes. Of course she'll need a huge amplifier and headphones to even hear them. More gunment funded electronics.

I've always wished that someone would invent a personal electromagnetic stun gun which you could point at the offending vehicle, pull the trigger, and immediately and permanently fry the insides of car stereos. It would have been fun to have had one that day. I would have enjoyed watching her little 50 IQ brain try and figure out what had happened to her stereo.

Thankfully, sweet wifey appeared a short time later and we went inside for our sammiches. It was only then that it dawned on me that this girl in the car was an employee at the Arby's. I saw her reporting for work after we sat down inside. I thought for a moment about complaining to the manager, but then I had second thoughts and decided the manager might just think I was one of those easily offended people. Offended is not the right adjective to use. I actually just would have enjoyed getting her little skanky ass in trouble. A racist like me is just that way.

My friend, Lizzard, is pretty inventive. Maybe I'll see if he can invent an EMP stun gun.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize she worked there. They have some really weird looking employees. Like, he 'it' a 'he' or a 'she'.

    Heard Rush say that Cher's daughter Chastity is betting a ... what did he call it, 'dickectomy'???
    I know that Chastity is gay and that Cher almost croaked when she found out. So what, is she getting one added???

    ReplyDelete