If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Driving in the South - Addendum

Lizzard pointed out that it is a good thing to wave and drink beer from his lawn mower. I would not recommend waving and DRINKING BEER while driving.

3 comments:

  1. I might add, I do not care WHAT Larry the Cable Guy says, you cannot outrun the sheriffs deputies on a riding lawn mower! Stay in the confines of your own yard while drinking ANYTHING and riding yo mower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps he meant drinking and weaving?

    ReplyDelete