If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Independence Day

My friend Randy, from Collierville, TN. asked me to post this video on the blog. Glad to do it, Randy. Very inspirational!


6 comments:

  1. Great video and lovely scenes. A trip down memory lane in someways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous...saw it at Sue's...
    thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all who commented. Glad you enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed Z over here. Great site and great slide show.

    From an ER RN it's good to see another ER denizen with some common sense.

    Like your give a crap meter. We have a case manager who has a "give a shit level". She will say "My give a shit level is getting low"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Chuck,

    Glad you like the site and my give-a-crap-o-meter. Keep on keepin on in the ER.

    ReplyDelete