If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Morbid Strangers

It's hard to find a decent picture of the Morbid Strangers. Even our decent pictures look indecent. Visit my FLICKR site for all the band pics I have taken.

Click on the picture for a hi-res version.

2 comments:

  1. (Refer to your previous post on tattoos and piercings...) Looks do matter. I don't know if any of these guys have any tattoos or piercings (I doubt it), but they are great musicians. They are talented, studious, dependable, and would probably do anything for you if you were in need. They take care of their families, don't depend on anybody else to do it for them. Hard working, hard playing. I'm glad you're part of the group.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather a motley looking bunch, I've sure a great bunch of guys. Bet most have been friends for a long time. I never played, but have many good hunting buddies that go back many years and some of my old students drop by from time to time.

    ReplyDelete