If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Baby's Back in Town


At long last, my Gibson SG bass guitar finally returned from the guitar hospital after having it's broken neck repaired. I played her today after a long, long absence. I was astounded at how much better she sounds than the Fender Mustang I have been playing. Deep, rich, bone jarring sound. I guess the mahogony body and those big humbucker pickups just can't be beat. Sure am glad to have my baby back again!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got her back too, I know you missed her. She sure is a pretty thing.

    Your other baby,

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get a new neck for your guitar and your wife ONLY gets a new hard drive for her computer? For shame! ;o) You should've bought her a new Panasonic Toughbook! ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well she got the hard drive for free. My broken neck was actually glued, refinished, buffed, and you can't tell anything happened.

    Our next computers will be Macs.

    ReplyDelete