If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Refreshing

I found this CNN interview to be rather refreshing. You need broadband to watch, probably. It's obvious the news bimbo just doesn't get it.

1 comment:

  1. I was listening to Jackson talk radio on the subject of guns in bars. Boy were the ignorant listeners out in force, showing they had no sense whatsoever.

    "Oh my, people in bars with guns, what are they thinking...."

    Idiots don't stop to think that the bad guys bring their guns to the bars and anywhere else they want any time they want - law or not.

    As I said, and as the host said, you never know when a legal concealed carry permit holder has a gun or not - unless he has to use it to take out the drunk with the illegal weapon trying to shoot some of these idiots.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete