If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Smile or Two, Just for You


I'm not real big on bumper stickers, but I just could not pass this one up, and this is especially true after hearing of some of the provisions of his "healthcare" bill and his "crap and trade" bill.

Indeed, this sticker will look real good on my old truck. I can only hope some Obama supporter goes down the road squalling and wringing his/her hands!

How's that change working out for ya?

1 comment:

  1. I wish it was bigger.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete