If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

So Long, Steve


Being a Titans fan I could not let this go by without at least a word. Most of you have probably heard that ex-Titan QB, Steve McNair passed away yesterday, apparently shot.

It is not my intent to speculate or analyze the circumstances or reasons for his death, rather I just want to remember the days gone by and what he meant to the team.

On the football field he was the ultimate warrior, rather fearless, would take chances, and basically do whatever it took to win.

I don't think any Titans fan will forget the spectacular 1999 team and all the great players, McNair included, that gave us so much excitement and so much joy.

We'll miss you, Steve, very much.

1 comment: