If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Toilet Paper Reduction in Washington

A friend of mine at the hospital just now told me that since Obama took over, the amount of toilet paper in Washington has been reduced by 50 percent.

He says they are wiping their asses with the Constitution!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds about right! And at the same time they are greasing ours for an unwanted dose of far left liberalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goes right along with that cartoon I put up, where BO is peeing on the constitution.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete