If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wet and Wild

Well, the Morbid Strangers had a great time at the Texas Bottoms last night.

Unfortunately, the festivities were cut short due to lightning, thunder, and rain. We had to stop and pack up in about the middle of the second set.

The good news is that the crowd was really rockin' for as long as it lasted and we have been invited back to entertain on the Saredee before Labor Day, which according to my calendar is September 5, 2009.

I worked a 24 hour shift last Wensdee and a 24 hour shift Fridee and then did the Texas Bottoms Saredee night. Boy, I was pooped when I got home last night, but I was smiling!

WHEW!

3 comments:

  1. A good time was had by all.

    We will plan to eat the food they prepare next time, it looked yummy.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time for all and thats what counts. I use to enjoy going to New Orleans and listening to the bands down in the Quarter and also to southwest Louisiana to hear the Cajun bands there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, we had a great time and we even tried to play a while in the rain, but when the lightning showed up it was time to pack it in.

    ReplyDelete