If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Worthless and Weak, Volume 2

Much to my dismay I heard today that our senator, Lamar Alexander has declared that he is going to VOTE FOR THE RACIST JUDGE, Sonya Sotomayor, thus joining the ranks of the worthless and weak along with his good buddy Lindsey Grahamnesty.

I'm pissed. I liked Lamar at first. I voted for him twice for governor and also for senator, but never again! Too bad he's in until 2014....damn!

I was in Nashville all day on bidness so did not have a chance myself but sweet wifey tried to call his office all that time to no avail......probably he is in hiding.

I'm here to tell you folks that it is time these two faced wimpy RINOs be ELIMINATED once and for all from the Republican party. Let them go be Democrats.

Click HERE and tell old traitor Lamar just what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh! Nothing like a good political "elimination".

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete