If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Worthless and Weak


I heard that our wonderful Republican senator, Lindsey Graham, aka Lindsey Grahamnesty, has stated with regard to the racist Supreme Court nominee, Sonya Sotomayor, (my God she's hideous!) that he was still undecided but, "I honestly think I could vote for her."

Sotomayor YIKES!!!

Good Lord senator! What is there left to decide? She stated she would make a better judge than a white guy, just because of her experience as a latina! What if John Roberts or Sam Alito had said they were better qualified because they were white guys? She's not going to follow the law or protect the Constitution. She's going to vote based on her experience and upon how she FEELS. The New Haven firefighters are a prime example.

It is because of people like Lindsey Grahamnesty that the Republican party is in the shape it is in today. Absolute spineless, wimpy, cross-the-aisle, let's-just-all-get-along, RINO's (Republicans in Name Only). If I lived in South Carolina, I'd be embarassed with the likes of Grahamnesty and their hypocrit governor at the helm.

Senator, it's time to grow a pair, take a stand, and say NO! Not just no but HELL NO!

People of South Carolina, it's time to vote this idiot out of office once and for all!

GROUCH HAS SPOKEN......if anyone doesn't like it, SUCK ON IT!

3 comments:

  1. One wonders why spineless politicians like him keep getting elected. He is a useful idiot for the LEFT.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime I like the positions Lindsey takes and other times I simply can't understand the man. I simply tolerate him as a lesser evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, I used to cut some of the RINO's a little slack. In fact I almost had myself believing that we would have been better off with McCain than Obama. I'm not even sure about that.

    Sorry, but if they're gonna act like Democrats, even some of the time, they ought to get the hell out of the Republican party.

    I lost my liking for Graham, McCain, and George W. Bush over the amnesty issue.

    And then there are those in congress, Graham is one of them, that seem to think they need to do something even if it is wrong. Sometimes doing nothing is the far better course.

    ReplyDelete