If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday Bash - Part 2

No birthday is a birthday without cards. Here are some cards if you wanna see them. If you don't wanna see them well then poot on you and the horse you rode in on. You can click on each image for a high resolution view.

Here's one from some of the ER staff. These are the ones that gave me the Old Geezer X-ing cane.

A card from the whole hospital staff. They love the Grouch you can tell.

My card from sweet Wifey. She's oh so sweet.

A card from my sweet baby girl, Penny.

An e-card from my sweet baby girl, Penny.

A hilarious card from sister, Nancye.

Another funny card from my brother and sister-in-law, Dewayne and Belinda.

One of my favorites. This is from my life insurance agent. He sends me one every year...."Thanks for being still alive. Thanks for the premiums and no claims!"

Thanks everyone for all the cards.

2 comments:

  1. Just precious.

    Yep the insurance agent is the most faithful at sending us birthday and Christmas cards, he never forgets.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dwayne says "drop the 'e' from my name".

    ReplyDelete