If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Disaster of Obamacare


If some of you think I've been being a little hard on the president, go do a little reading on Obamacare.

If you wanna read some specific things in the house bill HR-3200, go to this blog, Monkey in the Middle. She has done a nice job of compiling some of the high points. The real disaster is that the vast majority of your representatives and Barack Obama have not read the bill and don't even know these things are in there, yet they stand ready to shove the damned thing down our throats.

Read this stuff and decide if you want Obama and congress making your life and health decisions for you.

3 comments:

  1. "The real disaster is that the vast majority of your representatives and Barack Obama have not read the bill and don't even know these things are in there"

    I suspect that they just don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Bitmap, I suspect you're right. A lot of them most likely don't care. They have to know the majority of folks don't want this, but in their little left wing minds, they think we're stupid and they know what is best for us.

    There are probably several of them inept enough to really not know what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monkey in the Middle (Findalis) does a great job, she's been a long-time blog friend.

    I love watching the town hall meetings when the audience has read the bill, has their notes in front of them. They make the politicians look like idiots.

    By the way, Corker held a town hall in Parsons today at 4:00. I would have gone, had I known about it. I didn't read the paper until 4:30 and by then I figured it was too late.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete