If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm a Greedy SOB - Followup

I sent a message to the young liberal lass that told me I was a greedy SOB and that I was not entitled to my salary just because I went to medical school. Here is the message. I am waiting for her response:

Sam, I been thinking about it and I don't think you're entitled to make the salary you're making at your job. I think you're only worth 60 percent of what you are making. Yep, 60 percent is about right, in fact your boss could give the other 40 percent to homeless people on your behalf. What say I call your boss and explain this to him/her and see if we can make a proper adjustment? You'll feel so much better helping those homeless people. They're homeless after all. You can get by just fine with less.

If you can say I am not entitled to what I make, I can return the favor. It's only fair, after all we're all in this together and we're just one big happy fambily!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, many liberals love to see big brother take from others and give to those in need, but when it comes to taking from them---well thats another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what she answers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not hear from her again. You know how liberals are when confronted with a truth that hurts them, ha.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete