If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Morbid Strangers Rock!

Well the Morbid Strangers rocked the house once again last night at the 412 Grill. Many thanks to Ali and his staff for having us over. This coming Saredee we'll be rocking the Texas Bottoms for a huge Labor Day bash. More on this later.

Click picture for a hires image...

1 comment:

  1. The band was at their best last night and I enjoyed every minute of it. I think the crowd did too.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete