If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rocking the Boondocks


Just wanna let everyone know that the Morbid Strangers will be rockin' the Boondocks in Camden, TN this Saredee night. We'll get started about 9PM and roll on until everyone gets tired. C'mon over!

2 comments:

  1. It's in Camden? I thought it was in Bruceton? Of course I have no sense of direction. Looks small, but it's really a nice size inside. Could use a larger stage. Looking forward to hearing the band again.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually between Bruceton and Camden, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete