If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Threats from Washington Scumbags


Linda Douglass.....liberal scumbag...

It's unbelievable that in the United States that the administration would resort to intimidation and threats against citizens that disagree with them, but it's happening. Linda Douglass, liberal scumbag.....er uh Whitehouse communications spokesperson has a video the tries to cover up the truth about Obama's healthcare plan. Click HERE to watch the video.

Here's Barry Obama in 2003. You can hear what he really wants for healthcare in the US. Click HERE to watch the real Barry.

Problem is that this Linda Douglass person is now trying to intimidate those of us who oppose the president. Below are her own words:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

So now if you hear people like me talking ill of Barry's healthcare proposals, you can report me to the Whithouse by sending an email to flag@whitehouse.gov.

PULLLLEEESEEE! REPORT ME! PULLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSEEEEE!

I am getting more angry by the day at these communist scumbags running the gubment.

I sent the following to this email address just a few moments ago with all the pictures below included. I'll see yall in prison!

**************************************************************************

Below about sums up what I think about Barry's and the Democrat congress new healthcare proposals. Come arrest me now. You people are pathetic.

Thomas Hamilton





4 comments:

  1. Yeah, but she's cute! (AND BLONDE!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can something in such a pretty wrapper taste so bad. As for the images---simply disgusting, how could you put such images on your site! Soon as I finish this I turning you in, look for the FBI to be knocking down your door and expect more IRS audits---shame, shame on you Doc. Hey, great work---I love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for jackbooted thugs to come beating down my door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the jackbooted thugs are now attending the townhall meeting. Those who have encouraged these various union groups to come to these meeting have opened Pandora's box and will not be able to control what they have unleashed. In the end the MSM will be forced to take note of the violence that will follow.

    ReplyDelete