If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Grouch is Slowly but Surely Finding Common Ground with the President!

I know it's hard to believe but the Grouch is slowly but surely finding common ground with our dear leader, Barry Obama. Back in July I posted about how the president and I were of one accord on the issue of the BCS college football system. I'm delighted to report that I have found yet another issue on which I agree with Barry, and that is the fact that Kanye West is a "jackass". Yes, my friends, Kanye West, rapper, entertainer, and all round thug, was called a jackass by the president!

I personally could care less and I'm sure yall don't care either, but at the MTV awards, Kanye made a jackass of himself after country music singer, Taylor Swift was given an award for best female video. Apparently, Kanye, the jackass, disagreed and charged the stage in protest...........oh hell, this makes me weary, click HERE to read about it.

I watched the premier of Jay Leno's new comedy show last night. Most of it was pretty damned funny, but he had Kanye, the jackass, West on. You never heard such a mass of sniveling and blubbering BS from this sorry excuse for a human being. Sweet Wifey and I fast forwarded through most of it.

Leno is pretty funny and I guess we'll keep watching for a while anyway, but I reserve the right to fast forward through some of the creeps he will no doubt have as guests.

By the way, Mr. President, keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. He was on the verge of trying to make himself look like the victim, but he just couldn't quite get the words out. In fact, I don't think he ever completed a sentence. He and Barry have that in common. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.. You know.... you know..... ugh...

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete