If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Morbid Strangers on Hiatus

Well, the Morbid Strangers played last night at the Split Rail bar in Linden. We were supposed to be celebrating a biker run, but I think the rain earlier in the day put a damper on that. Anyway, we're going on a bit of a hiatus, planning on working on some original tunes and doing some recording. We think we have a couple of Christmas parties for December so I'm hoping we'll get back into the swing of things then.







3 comments:

  1. Yall aimin to play New Years Eve anyplace in particular? Really liked the 412....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No word so far on New Years gig. I dunno about the 412. I was talking to the owner yestidee and I got the impression he was leaning toward more DJ's and Karaoke than live bands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owner of the 412 Feill wants bands that will cater to the younger crowd, play songs that are current. AT least that's my impression.


    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete