If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Morbid Strangers Update

Well, we may have one more gig before the break. At first we had a gig at Split Rail Bar & Grill in Linden, TN, scheduled for September 19. Then I was told it was cancelled. Now I am told it has been rescheduled for the 26th of September. The play time is from 6PM until 10PM. I am also told this is an outside gig, weather permitting. If the weather is bad, we'll do it indoors. Maybe it won't get cancelled this time.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see anything on the web as to whether they serve food at the Split Rail Bar & Grill or not. If the gig is outside, that means it is probably small inside, but who knows.

    I know the group is looking forward to playing at the Split Rail and also looking forward to spending some time in the studio.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to come back to the 412 to hear yo new group on New Years eve again. Course I would expect to hear some DECENT music, ya know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, we have no plans as of yet for New Years Eve. I dunno if Ali has any New Years Eve plans either. I'll certainly put up a post here as soon as anything comes up.

    ReplyDelete