If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

She's Pretty Sweet

37 years ago today I married my sweet wifey. Those long legs and that round shapely ass caught my attention and after 37 years they still get my attention.

I have no regrets. I'd do it all over again. Thanks for being my sweetie, Sweetie.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being my sweetie.

    I don't know any other couples that are as blessed as we are to have each other.

    Hugs and Kisses.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it Ron. I am very thankful.

    ReplyDelete