If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Smiling Tonight

Wifey sent me this link while ago. Here are a couple of my favorite pics from the conservative Woodstock. After my green apple martinis and looking at this page, I am grinning like a jackass eating sawbriars.

4 comments:

  1. Ain't it grand?

    I love the phrase, "Conservative Woodstock". Instead of "Peace, Love and Dope", how about we use the terms "Populism Laments Democrats", or something along those lines...

    I have some dandy protest pics I found on various blogs yesterday over on my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is grand, Sue, but it's a shame that it is just the people in protest getting the attention while our Republican party sits idly by save for a few people like Joe Wilson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Wilson call of liar has put the illegal immigrant health care issue in sharp focus and the Demons are beginning to cover their rear ends---they really tried to sneak one by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obama said illegals would not be covered. Then suddenly Baucus and his clan of 6 are rushing to re-write legiclation to "make sure" no illegals are covered.

    The cold hard truth is that with Obama the illegals will be given amnesty, they will then be legal, and it will be true -- no illegals will be covered. End of story. End of country.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete