If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Useful Idiot

Well, as far as I'm concerned, the picture to the left says it all. If I could add a caption it would be, "Barack Obama is a useful idiot!"

I'd feel pretty worried today if I lived in Poland or the Czech Republic or any place in eastern Europe that used to be a satellite state to the USSR.

Our dear leader, Barack Hussein Obama, has sold out our friends once again and has scrapped the missle defense program for eastern Europe. Now it is my understanding that the defense system was supposed to be used to protect eastern Europe from Iranian aggression. Strange that the Russians have always been so opposed to a "defensive" system. Why would this be? A "defensive" system should certainly not be perceived by them as a threat.

I'm sure dear leader, Barry, thinks that if he removes the missle defense program and makes the Russians happy that they will in turn play nice and "help" us with the Iranian problem.

You know, sometimes you have to hit some people in the head with a brick before they will sit up and take notice of the truth. The Russian invasion of Georgia was a warning of things to come. I guess when Russian tanks start rolling into the streets of other eastern European nations, Barry will suddenly realize he has been hit in the head with that brick. Of course by then our position in the world will be so weak that it will be too late to do anything.

I don't know if Putin will indeed invade these places, but he will certainly use his strengthened position to bully and coerce his neighbors.

What a disgrace the big eared Kenyan is turning out to be. And his brother is still living in a hut! The dictators of the world are laughing.

4 comments:

  1. Good post! I saved this picture of Putin to my screen saver at work today!

    What about this thought? By doing this, has our dear leader turned a deaf ear to Israel as well? It seems to me like a slap in the fact to ALL our allies in the region...It is a good thing Dick Cheney is having back surgery today...he is probably livid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, he is against anything and anyone who stands for freedom and liberty.

    As for Israel, I dunno if Barry is a Muslim or not, I have my suspicions, but there is no doubt he is a Muslim sympathizer....so you know where that puts Israel.

    I got the Putin picture from Matt Drudge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you say, this missile deal in bad for the U.S. and bad for our allies in eastern Europe---but good for Obama in that he has more money to give to those who support his agenda---bribe money, our money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's par for the course. He says that the "new" system will be more efficient ... Don't believe a word of it. Terrorism and military experts say different. Russia is helping Iran, men, supplies, expertise, in the building of their nuclear sites. No way they are going to vote for stricter sanctions, even if those sanctions would stop Ahmadinejad -- which they won't.


    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete