If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's the Big Deal?

Well, I been listening to all the hoopla about Joe Wilson (R-S.C.). If you missed it, he shouted out, "YOU LIE!", during Barry's speech last night. This was when Barry said healthcare would not be provided for illegal immigrants.

I'm telling you this guy should be decorated. I mean I have the utmost respect for someone with the courage to call a spade a spade (no pun intended).

Sweet Wifey and I were sitting on the couch last night just shouting at the TV, "LIAR! LIAR!" as the big eared Kenyan spouted out whopper after whopper. God help us if this communist healthcare bill is unloaded on America.

I was reading where some of the hypocrits in congress were just appalled at Wilson's comments and his violation of civility and decorum.

My aching butt, have these people ever watched the food fights in the British parliament? It's a real hoot.

Go HERE to read more and go HERE to look at some "interesting" videos.

Never apologize for telling the truth.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you and your wife, Grouch! I was listening while posting on Facebook and commenting about how he was flat out lying...(I am sure my liberal friends on there won't be too happy with me! LOL). When Wilson shouted it out, Pelosi almost gave herself whiplash!!!

    Did you catch the followup by the Republican doctor? I was A WHOLE lot more impressed by him than Bobby Jindal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Wilson had his moment in the sun and for a fleeting time he star shown brightly, but sadly the light quickly faded and the retreat will be remembered longer than that moment in the sun>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I have a few liberal friends, but they usually keep quiet around me. They know I will argue with a stone and usually win. Yes I saw the Republican doctor....very sensible sounding fellow.

    Ron, Joe Wilson backed off in a hurry. I wonder what they threatened him with? No telling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Wilson apologized quickly, but he had several interviews where he did NOT back down on what he said about illegal aliens and Obams health care plan. He stood firm. Now the White House is trying to back peddle on that and make sure 'changes are made to assure' that illegals are not covered. BS.

    Sue, Dr. Charles Boustany did a good job responding for the Republicans to Obama's speech. He is standing firm against the Obama health care. However ...

    Boustany is FOR some form of a "path" or amnesty for illegal aliens.

    ReplyDelete