If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Beware of the Sea Kitten Killer - Part 3

If you have not read my previous Sea Kitten Killer posts, click HERE for part 1 and click HERE for part 2. This video was made especially for all the PETA whackos in the world out there. I hope you lose sleep over it and I hope you're so angry your bowels don't know which way to move!

A warped mind is a terrible thing to waste!

7 comments:

  1. I've never seen you move so fast, ha.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the most horrifying thing I have ever seen. I am truely AGHAST! Small children and innocents may stumble across this film and be warped for life!
    When is the fish fry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put the filets in the freezer. We usually keep a good supply in the freezer, but we were getting pretty low. He hasn't been fishing as much this year as last year. They will sure taste good when I do cook them.


    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen him move faster, Trixie.
    At a Shoney's breakfast buffet! Har!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for the comments. Lizzard I was at Shoney's breakfast bar yestidee in Nashwillie, knocking little old ladies in wheel chairs etc out of the way. It was appalling.

    ReplyDelete