If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Electric Generators Direct


I love dealing with people who know what they are doing. I got our new generator wired up and fired up today and it runs like a champ. Sweet Wifey (she is so sweet) loves the electric start. I ordered the generator from an online outfit, Electric Generators Direct. These people have got it going on. They have a very nice and well done website with lots of pictures, specifications, help files and even videos to help you select the best generator for your needs.

I ordered the generator last Sundee and I had it Wensdee. Fast fast fast, no hassles (unlike Musician's Friend who'll string you along for a month with one pile of BS after another). I did everything point and click. I never had to talk to a pesky human. The truck driver met me in town and he helped me load it into my pickup. I found out he was a guitar player (he noticed the Fender sticker on my truck) and we spent some time shooting the sh*t about bands and music.

The Honeywell manual was also very well done and made assembly and startup uneventful. All in all, my generator purchase was an enjoyable experience.

If you need a generator, I highly recommend Electric Generators Direct.

I do not recommend Musician's Friend. They suck!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like it, me too.

    I may have to check into an electric powered leaf blower. After cranking and cranking on our gas powered one yesterday, my back is sore today.

    They do make batter powered ones, but they get negative reviews. The batteries only last about 15 minutes. I need one for at least an hour.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete