If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Still Got It!!!!!


As we were heading out to the Sullivan wedding yesterday, sweet Wifey (she is so sweet) axed me how old Dan and Teresa were. I told her I didn't know exactly but I figured they were close to our age.

She said, "Can you imagine getting married at our age?"

I replied, "Well if I were marrying YOU it would be fine."

There was a brief silence and then, "Boy, that was the right answer."

I STILL GOT IT, FOLKS!

1 comment:

  1. Any other answer and he would have been in the dog house, ha.

    My answer would have been the same. I could see myself marrying the Grouch again, but no one else. If he decides to croak, I'll live by myself until I croak and join him in heaven.

    He's really a sweetie, not a grouch.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete